Employees for sales in the water sports industry
You are a passionate water sportsman, no matter if windsurfer, wingsurfer, kiter or surfer and you come from the region of Kiel?
You are flexible and looking for an exciting and challenging job in the water sports industry?
Or do you know someone who is?
We are looking for an employee for sales processing in the office
Area of responsibility/ and duties
- Establishment and contact maintenance of the existing customer portfolio
- Cooperation in the sales area
- Optimization of processes and systematic procedures in all areas
- have many years of experience in water sports
- have great interest in the surfing industry
- have excellent language skills in German and English
- be able to work under pressure and meet agreed targets
- work in a very organized and structured way
- be able to deal with people and be a team player
- have very good computer skills
- be sporty and dynamic
- a familiar working environment with flat hierarchies and a small, committed team Development opportunities within the company
- an exciting workspace
- an appropriate remuneration
We have aroused your interest, or you know someone who is interested?
Please send us an e-mail with your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com, addressed to Mr. Philip Horn. Describe why you would like to join the team of Liquid Sports and why you have the desired skills and experience to achieve the goals of the brands to be represented.
If you have any questions in advance, please feel free to contact us!
The incoming applications are collected and pre-sorted. Selected applicants are first invited for a first interview, depending on their place of residence this can also be done via Skype. Then four to five candidates are selected and invited for a second personal interview.
A response will be given within a maximum of 10 days.
With kind regards
You are also welcome to send us a speculative application.